“Joe wanted Elizabeth´s character to be clever, to be bright, to be not so interested in current fashions, to be interested and involved in nature and the things around her. Lizzie Bennet was the tomboy and wore earth colours because she loved the countryside. Every dress had a lot of meaning to her performance.”
(Jacqueline Durran, Costume designer)
“You must know … surely, you must know it was all for you. You are too generous to trifle with me. I believe you spoke with my aunt last night, and it has taught me to hope as I’d scarcely allowed myself before. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes have not changed, but one word from you will silence me forever.”
from zero to internet explorer how ignored do you feel
white pencil crayon.
Terms and Conditions.
Warning label on cookie dough packages.
“You must be 18 or older” webpage warnings
First piece of bread in a loaf.
Will Smith’s second son
Wait he has a second son?
this is what comes up when you google will smith’s children
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.